It seems that this summer has been the season of "creativity" and "innovation" ...which we LOVE. One aspect of a wedding that our couple's are wanting to get creative with is their guest book. We want to share some of our favorites that we have seen and some that we would love to see in the future! Take a look at our list:
- Advice Coasters (shown above)- kill two birds with one stone creating a guest book & some new home decor!
- Polaroids- hang a line of string with close-pins & guests can snap a quick photo and hang it up.
- Message in a Bottle- re-use old wine bottles as centerpieces and have guests write a note & place it in the bottle.
- Signed Christmas Ornaments (shown below)- this is perfect for a winter wedding! Katie from our team LOVES Christmas so we can count on her to have this at her wedding some day ;)
- Date Night Jar- guests write their date idea for the newlyweds & place them in a mason jar.
- Recipe Book- each guest writes down their favorite recipe --> this will come in handy when you are out of ideas on what to cook for a date night in!
- Custom Canvas- if you and your better half have a favorite city, stadium, piece of art, etc. have it painted on a canvas & set out for guests to sign for you to later hang in your home. Sam has a sweet spot for the "friendly confines" so given the choice, she'd have a canvas of Wrigley Field as her guest book.
- Thumbprints (shown below)- this is a HUGE trend! At our Willow Harbor Vineyards destination this summer, S+B had a music note scroll & guests stamped their finger print like a music note & signed their name.
We'd love to hear some of your creative & innovative guest book ideas! Feel free to give us a shout and share some things you have seen this wedding season.