Ah, summer is finally here! :) With that, summer wedding season has officially kicked off and we are loving all of the trends and new ideas we have seen so far. We have put together a little list of some things that are necessary (or just a little extra) to make your summer wedding the best of the best!
- Lawn games
- Fruit infused water- not only does it look pretty, its offers guests something to keep them hydrated.
- Sun screen & bug spray
- Sunglasses- turn these into party favors?!
- Twinkle lights
- Programs that double as fans- there is no better way to provide an agenda for your guests than on a fold-able fan to keep them cool during the ceremony. One of our client's this summer is utilizing this and we CANNOT wait to show you how cute they turn out.
- Bright, floral centerpieces
- Boozy popsicles at the dessert table
- A basket of flip flops- walking around in heels is tough and even tougher when your ceremony or reception is outdoors. Spare these chicks and provide them with some inexpensive Old Navy flip flops!
- Colorful candy buffet
Hope you are all having a LOVELY summer! XO
Photo 1: https://ideas-para.com/regalar/boda/invitados/
Photo 2: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2015/11/25/rustic-romantic-holman-ranch-wedding/